Sunday, December 5, 2010

Teks SMS (Bahasa Inggeris)

TEKS SMS ( Bahasa Inggeris)
AFAIK
as far as I know
ASAP
as soon as possible
B
be
BCNU
be seeing you
BRB
be right back
BTDT
been there done that
BUZZ OFF
buzz off
BTW
by the way
C
see
CID
consider it done
COZ
because
CU
see you
CYA
see you
DA
the
DYLM
do you like me
EZ
easy
FOTFLOL
falling on the floor, laughing out loud
F2T
free to talk
GAL
get a life
GTG
got to go
GR8
great
HAND
have a nice day
HOT4U
hot for you
H8
hate
IYQ
I like you
IMHO
in my humble opinion
IMNSHO
in my not so humble opinion
IM2GUD4U
I'm too good for you
K
okay
LOL
laughing out loud OR loads of love
L8
late
L8ER
later
LV
love
M8
mate
MMFU
my mate fancies you
MTFBWU
may the force be with you
NE
any
NETHNG
anything
NE1
anyone
NO1
no one
NP
no problem
OIC
oh, I see
OMG
oh, my God
PAW
parents are watching
PLS
please
PPL
people
R
are
RTFM
read the flippin' manua
RU
are you
RUOK
are you okay
SOZ
sorry
STFU
shut the fuck up
SUM1
someone
THANQ
thank you
THX
thanks
TMB
text me back
TTYL
talk to you later
TXT BAC
text back
TYVM
thank you very much
U
you
URAQT
you are a cutie
URA*
you are a star
WAN2
want to
WBS
with
WIV
write back soon
W/O
without
W/E
whatever
WKND
weekend
WUD?
what you doing
WYGOWM
will you go out with me
XLNT
excellent
Y
why
YR
your
YYSSW
yeah yeah sure sure whatever
1CE
once
2DAY
today
2MOR
tomorrow
2NITE
tonight
26Y4U
too sexy for you
:o
surprised
;/
confused
;&
tongue-tied
\_/\_/
drinks for two
-/-/SOX
cool socks

2 comments: