Saturday, December 4, 2010

As Lover,As Friends

When you're not here to share my days and nights
     My life is so incomplete
   For you are my heart,my soul
  The 'oneness' I had known to seek


Without you I merely exist from day to day
          Without you I know that I will find
       All that I have been searching for
    My completeness,my eternal peace of mind


  You are the keeper for my dreams
The man who holds my hearts in his hands
   The one i want to spend my life with
   The one with whom I will always stand


   Stand beside through thick and thin 
Through all that life will throw our way
 Knowing that this special love we share
      Will guide us,each and every day


This journey was started long ago
     Before this time and place
     The journey of completeness
As two hearts and souls embrace


    Forever is what I want with you
         For the search is an end 
        Our hearts have found each other
  As lovers,as soul-mates,as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment